RAAF Richmond Squadron 36 And 37 HQ Building
- Project Client:Department of Defence
- Location:RAAF Base Richmond, NSW
Highly environmentally sustainable new headquarters building which incorporates:
– 5 Green Star accreditation for as designed, as built and interior fitout.
– Energy consumption reduction of 25% compared with previous facilities.
– Three times Australian Standard for fresh air circulation.
– Use of recycled timber.
– Water saving devices such as waterless urinals.
– Recycled shower water for WC flushing.
Wilde and Woollard provided full cost planning services including very extensive cost option studies for ESD inclusions.
Architect: Bligh Voller Nield Architecture
Builder: Baulderstone Hornibrook
Photographer: Brett Boardman